Please note, that our Terms and Conditions are only valid the the original German language which can be found here.
The below shown automated translated version is a non-binding version of the original German version.
Christian Punke, exchange-software.com
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relations between Christian Punke, software-exchange.com (hereinafter referred to as the Provider) and the Purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the Purchaser) of goods via the Internet store of the Provider at http://www.exchange-software.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Internet store) in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating terms and conditions of the Customer shall not be recognized unless the Provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The Customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) Only purchasers who are consumers and who are directly connected with Rotary Jugenddienst Deutschland e.V., Experiment e.V., Open Door International e.V. or Partnership International e.V. are entitled to purchase. These are in particular exchange students participating in the Rotary Youth Exchange Program through a German Rotary District, the German host parents and Rotarians or exchange students belonging to a German Rotary District, host families and alumni of Experiment e.V. and members, host families or exchange students of Partnership International e.V. or Open Door International e.V.. (hereinafter referred to as beneficiaries).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The presentation of goods in the Internet store does not constitute a legally binding contract offer by the provider, but are only a non-binding invitation to the purchaser to order goods.
(2) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
(3) The order is placed in the following steps:
- Entering the voucher code
- Entering the data of the authorized person and the billing address
- Selection of the language to be learned and confirmation of the legitimation according to §1 (3) of these GTCs
- Possibly enter further details about the beneficiary
- Selection of the license period and the payment method
- If payment is processed via PayPal: redirection to PayPal server to collect payment information
- Verification of all information provided and submission of the order by clicking on “Complete order”.
(4) Before sending the binding order, the Consumer may, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the Customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him.
(5) However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these contractual terms and conditions by clicking on the “Accept GTC” checkbox and has thereby included them in his application. The current GTC can be viewed at any time at http://www.exchange-software.com/agb/.
(6) The Provider shall send the Customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail, in which the Customer’s order is listed again and which the Customer can print out using the “Print” function of its e-mail program. The automatic confirmation of receipt merely documents that the customer’s order has been received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is not concluded until the Provider issues a declaration of acceptance, which is either sent with a separate e-mail (order confirmation) or noted in the confirmation of receipt.
(7) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
(8) The provider collects data of the orderer in the context of the processing of contracts. In doing so, it shall observe in particular the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Without the Customer’s consent, the Provider shall only collect, process or use the Customer’s inventory and usage data to the extent that this is necessary for the processing of the contractual relationship and for the use and billing of telemedia. For security reasons, the order data is no longer accessible via the Internet after the order process has been completed.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added. The payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of payment is determined according to the calendar, the orderer shall already be in default by missing the due date.
(2) The customer has the option of payment in advance (bank transfer), PayPal and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment by bank transfer, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment by bank transfer, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
(3) The delivery is always made by e-mail (access data).
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation
Right of revocation
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail). The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient and also not before fulfillment of our obligations to inform according to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient to comply with the revocation period.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) shall be surrendered. If you are unable to return or surrender the received performance and benefits (e.g. benefits of use), or are only able to do so in part or in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the loss of value.
Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation, for us with its receipt.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 Contract language
(1) German shall be the sole contractual language.
(2) Texts translated by us from German into other languages are not legally binding.
§8 Final provisions
(1) This agreement is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany; international private law and UN sales law are excluded.
(2) The place of performance shall be Papenburg.
(3) If individual contractual clauses are or become partially or wholly invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
Status of these general terms and conditions: 01 January 2021
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)